BTS - Model HB10 - Handi-Blaster II Kit
Pocket-sized for your convenience & weighing only 12 ounces, this units has a 10 cap capacity and uses one 9 volt battery. An economical solution for blasting and law enforcement. The Handi-Blaster is compact and lightweight.
** Due to delay of parts the expected ship date of this item is early August 2021. We apologize for the delay.
BTS Handi-Blaster II Kit:
- HB10 Handi-Blaster II
- HT1 Handi Tester
- Wire Stripper, no spring
- Tactical Pouch, Made in USA
- Case Material: H.D. Urethane
- Case Size: 3'W x 1.8'D x 5.25'H
- Weight: 1 lbs. 12 oz. (0.79 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 3 lbs. (1.5 kg)
- Type of Circuitry: Solid State Electronic
- Firing Voltage: 140 VDC Minimum (Nominal)
- Firing Energy: 1.0 Joule (w/s)
- Power Source: 1 Ea. 9V Alkaline Cell
- Battery Voltage: 1 x 9V (9V Total)
- H.V. Source: Inverter, Solid State Electronic
- Energy Storage: Capacitor, Special Electrolytic, H.D.
- Firing Capacity: Single Series = 10 (2 Ohm) electric detonators
- Bright LED
- Three ranges for Ohms measurement
- Compact size
- Size: 2.5' x 1.5' x .5'
- Weight: 1.5 oz.
- Color: Black/Orange
- Indication: High-Intensity Red LED
- Ranges in Ohms: 1 - 500, 501 - 1000, >1000
- Contacts: Nickle
- Battery: 3.0 VDC, Lithium Primary Coin Cell
- Max. 2mA current
- Typical Service Life: 3 Years
- Hardware: Carabineer