Inciner8 - Model I8-55G - General Incinerator
One of our most popular models is our i8-55G. It is completely flexible and customisable making it one of our most versatile incinerators. The top-loading design means liquids are well retained within the system during combustion and its smaller size belies high efficiency and impressive burn rates. The i8-55G General Incinerator is one of the most popular models in our medium capacity range due to its simple, effective use as a multi-purpose incinerator with suitability for disposing of general and medical waste. The addition of advanced secondary chamber technology with a gas retention time of 2.0 seconds allows to i8-55G to comply with stringent environmental standards for various types of waste.
- Enhanced Coretex insulation
- Multi-zone temperature control
- Mobile options available
- CE2 Advanced control panel
- Small operating footprint
- Military Operations
- OiI & Gas Facilities
- < 150 People Comunities
- Industrial Waste < 500kg day
All our incinerators are hand-built in the UK by time-served welders and fabricators. Our award-winning design team are always on hand to offer their advice and technical know-how to ensure we get your project off the ground without delay.
We can also assist you in the preparation for your planning or permit application where required.
- Combustion Chamber Volume (m3): 0.54m3
- Burn Rate*: up to 40kg per hour
- Average Fuel Consumption: 11 - 13 ltrs p/h
- Operational Temperature: > 850°C
- Gas Retention in Secondary Chamber: 2 secs
- Temperature Monitoring: Yes
- Average ash residue (%): 3%
- Thermostatic Device: Yes
- External Length (mm): 1520mm
- External Width (mm): 920mm
- External Height (mm): 4480mm
- Door Size (mm): 720 x 830
- Shipping Weight: 2100kg
For reference only, not to be used for installation purposes. * All burn rates are dependant on the calorific value of the waste being incinerate. Atmospheric conditions,fuel (gas/oil) quality, additonal accessories (autoloader, de-asher) can also have a major impact on actual burn rates.