Inciner8 - Model I8-700G - General Incinerator
The I8-700G model is the established 'powerhouse' amongst our large-scale incinerators. The second biggest model in our general range it was designed to outperform any other incinerator within its class. This model can be customized with viewing windows, external cladding and automatic loading to provide an effective and sustainable waste disposal solution for many different types of industries with large volumes of waste such as RDF, SRF and MSW. We offer a plethora of options in terms of pre-processing and post-combustion - all geared to increasing the performance and efficiency of this unit. The top-loading design provides liquid retention making this incinerator ideal for the incineration of many different waste streams. Unless specified this model uses our NX PLC range of control panels.
- Enhanced Coretex insulation
- Multi-zone temperature control
- Additional safety features
- CE2 Advanced control panel
- Hydraulic doors
- Landfill Alternative
- Recycling Centres
- Bigger Camps
- < 5000 People Comunities
- Industrial Waste < 8000kg day
All our incinerators are hand-built in the UK by time-served welders and fabricators. Our award-winning design team are always on hand to offer their advice and technical know-how to ensure we get your project off the ground without delay.
We can also assist you in the preparation for your planning or permit application where required.
- Combustion Chamber Volume (m3): 6.75m3
- Burn Rate*: up to 400kg per hour
- Average Fuel Consumption: 40 - 50 ltrs p/h
- Operational Temperature: > 850°C
- Gas Retention in Secondary Chamber: 2 secs
- Temperature Monitoring: Yes
- Average ash residue (%): 3%
- Thermostatic Device: Yes
- External Length (mm): 6040mm
- External Width (mm): 1910mm
- External Height (mm): 5750mm
- Door Size (mm): 4580 x 1500
- Shipping Weight: 15000kg
For reference only, not to be used for installation purposes. * All burn rates are dependant on the calorific value of the waste being incinerate. Atmospheric conditions,fuel (gas/oil) quality, additonal accessories (autoloader, de-asher) can also have a major impact on actual burn rates.