MCZ - Model MicroCal5000 - Gas Compounding System
Computer-controlled gas mixture generation for interference and response sensitivity test, linearity test, and calibration. Used for quality assurance of analyzers or gas sensors in labs, service, and working gases in production processes.
- Compact system for the highly precise generation of gas for calibration or as process or working gas
- System with integrated computer to control system functions
- Gas composition with up to four components in one basic gas can be specified with the gas flow or the desired initial concentration
- True multi-point calibration in one program run possible
- Automated, unattended program execution
- Two analog inputs for collecting measured data - can also be used for checking the quality of the gas mixture when generating working gas
- Especially for laboratories, service and quality assurance of analyzers and sensors - also suitable for gas compounding in production and processing
The different components and concentrations are freely programmable; the sequence of the test program is then carried out fully automatically. The measured data of a connected gas analyzer can be logged with the integrated 2-channel data logger and printed out or routed to a PC for additional processing.
It is possible to enter linearization curves for the span gas generation (for MFCs, permeation sources, and ozone generator). This is used to set the span to be generated with a very high degree of preciseness over a broad dynamic range. The accuracy for gas mixtures is better than ± 0.2%, the reproducibility is more than ± 0.25% of the final value.
Span gas generation method
- Gas dilution* (1) mass flow control)
- Ozone generator*
- Gas phase titration* (ozone in span gas mixture)
* based on the utilized modules - different modules can also be integrated into a system
(1) up to 4 span gas cylinders and a zero gas source can be connected - an input for bottled span gas is not needed with the permeation oven or ozone generator option
Program-controlled with external computer or directly with the keyboard
19 inch 4RU
Printer connection, serial interface for data exchange with PC, external gas dampening module (optional); network-suitable in measuring stations; daisy-chain network function to link up to 6 MicroCal 5000 units.
Additional data concerning this calibrations system available upon request. The calibration system has a modular structure and can be customized to meet your tasks and specific applications.