MicroPurge - Model MP40C - Gas-powered Air Compressor
From Groundwater Sampling
Low maintenance, oil-free, pneumatic power for purging and sampling. The rugged MicroPurge MP40C Direct Drive Air Compressor is a low maintenance, oil-free, direct drive operated compressor. The high quality compressor is directly coupled to a smooth-running 5 Horsepower Honda premium gas engine, producing a maximum pressure of 155 psi (1068 kPa).
The innovative MP40C compressor features a 'Pontoon' style tank design with two-2 gallon tanks for improved job-site portability.
The MP40C's patented pump design with two piece cooling system increases cooling efficiencies, lowers operating temperatures and extends the life of the pump.
- 5 HP Honda OHC/OHV premium gas engine, provides easy starting, smoother engine performance, lower fuel consumption and lower emmissions.
- Gas-powered Air Compressor Overview Low maintenance, oil-free, direct drive operation.
- Patented pump design with two piece cooling system increases cooling efficiencies, lowers operating temperatures and extends the life of the pump.
- 'Pontoon' style tank design with two-2 gallon tanks for job-site portability.
- Equipped with regulator, gauges, quick connect & cushioned handle grips.
The MP40C Engine/Compressor was selected after extensive testing to provide the best and most reliable field source of compressed gas for ground water purging and sampling.
The compressor design features a two piece cooling system to maximize cooling efficiencies -- lowering operating temperatures and extending the life of the pump (a patented feature). The 'Pontoon' style tank design, with a 4 gallon capacity (two-2 gallon tanks) improves job-site portability.
The high output, durable oil-free compressor is powered by a full 5 HP Honda OHC/OHV premium gas engine. The Overhead Cam/Overhead Valve (OHC/OHV) provides easy starting, smoother engine performance, lower fuel consumption, and lower emissions. The MP40C also features an air throttle cylinder with seperate pilot and check valves.
A complete selection of accessories makes the MP40C even more versatile. It is equipped with a regulator, gauges, quick connect, and cushioned handle grips.The most complete range of pneumatic power choices
QED provides more pneumatic power options than any other manufacturer. Choose from this list:
- The MP15 (U.S. Patent Number 6,508,310) Control & Power Pack with built-in compact CO2 cylinder
- Model 3020 12 VDC Electric Compressor
- The gasoline powered MP40C
Model No.: MP40C
- Dimensions: in. (cm)
- 24.5 W x 21.5 L x 20 H (62 x 54 x 50)
- Weight: lbs. (Kg): 74 (33.5)
- Engine: 5.0 hp Honda
- Max. Pressure: psi (kPa): 155 (1,068)
- Output: cfm @ psi (m3/h @ kPa):
- 6.9 @ 40 (11.7 @ 275)
- 5.0 @ 90 (8.5 @ 620)
- Compatible Controllers: MP10/MP15 or Model 400
- Tank Size (two): gl (L): 2 (7.5)
- Warranty: 2 Year Limited