Model 300 PSI - Nitrile Fuel Hose
Nitrile Fuel Hose is widely used in Automotive & Industrial applications requiring chemical resistance. Recommended for transfer of aromatic or non aromatic hydrocarbon fluids. Typical applications include fuel and lubricant transfer, gas transmission lines, gasoline and petrochemical pipes. It has good general industrial properties, although aging is poor when submitted to light and ozone.
Nitrile Fuel Hose Construction:
- Tube: Black, smooth, NBR rubber.
- Reinforcement: High strength synthetic yarn.
- Cover: Ozone, oil resistant synthetic nitrile rubber.
Nitrile Fuel Hose Application:
- Softwall hose Designed for the discharge of petroleum-based products, diesel, gasoline, lubricants, fuel, with aromatic content up to 50%.
- Nitrile Fuel Hose Temperature: -32°C to +82°C (-90°F to +180°F)
Nitrile Fuel Hose Characteristic:
- Weather and abrasion resistant cover
- Flexible and less distortion
- For aromatic content up to 50%