Model Xsolo Series - 500 and 1000 W Ultra Compact, High-Reliability Single Output Power Supplies
Advanced Energy's highly efficient Excelsys Xsolo power supplies deliver up to 1000 W for use in medical, scientific, industrial, and harsh environmental applications.
- 500 W and 1000 W
- 24, 36, or 48 V single outputs
- Dual safety approvals
- Convection-cooled 500 W
- Fan-cooled 1000 W (variable speed fan)
PMBus™ for digital communications
The efficient and reliable Excelsys Xsolo single-output power supplies provide up to 1008 W in a compact 1U package. The power supplies are available in two packages. The Xsolo 500 W is an open-frame, U-channel form factor and the Xsolo 1000 W is an enclosed, fan-cooled chassis.
Available with nominal 24, 36 and 48 V outputs, the Xsolo platform features a wide output voltage adjustment, variable-speed fan, 12 V/300 mA isolated-bias supply, and remote on/off capabilities. Options include OR-ing for N+1 redundancy and PMBus™ for digital communications.
- Power Density: Convection-cooled 504 W in an open-frame, U-channel form factor and up to 1008 W in an enclosed, fan-cooled chassis
- Full Safety Agency Approvals:See Technical Specs for details
- Intelligent Digital Power: Access maximum flexibility with analog and digital control
- Greater than 92% ultra-high efficiency
- Ideal for acoustically sensitive laboratory and medical environments (Xsolo 500 W)
- Fan-cooled 1000 W
- Digital control 12 V/50 mA-bias-standby voltage provided
- 1U height