Zetian - Pulverized Coal Bunker CO/O2 Analysis System
Pulverized coal bunker CO/O2 analyzer is an electrical instrumentation equipment designed for blast furnace coal injection system online continuous detection of gas composition. Gas in the mill is sampled by instrument sampling probe installed on the mill (or mill outlet piping).Under the action of jet pump, sampling gas through probe filtering, heating and cooling (for high temperature occasion), then enter bypass tube (laser analysis module) for analysis measurement.
- Linear Error: ≤±1%F.S.
- Span Drift: ≤±1% F.S./half year
- Type Of Protection: ExdIICT6 Gb
- Enclosure Rating: IP66
- Response Time: ≤10s(T90)
- Analog Output: 2× 4-20mA
- Analog Input: 2×4-20mA
- Digital Communications: RS485/RS232/GPRS
- Working Temp.: -20℃～+60℃
- Purge Gas: 0.3MPa ~ 0.8MPa N2, clean air
Apply to the coal pulverizing system of hot blast stove exports, ball mill into exports, cyclone export machine, flour bag exports, powder warehouse entry, process gas pipeline, etc.
- Using the TDLAS technology to avoid the influence of gaseous water and interferentialgas on CO measurement
- High stability, long calibration cycle, low maintenance quantity
- Supportting automatic calibration, automatic blowback
- No mechanical moving parts, vibration resistance interference