OTT-HydroMet - Model CMP10 - Pyranometer
CMP10 is the spectrally flat Class A pyranometer with the best price-quality-performance ratio on the market. Based on the established CMP 11 technology, CMP10 extends this quality to applications where maintenance is difficult and/or forms a major part of the cost of ownership.
- ISO 9060 spectrally flat Class A
- No desiccant inspection or change for 10 years
- Minimized maintenance
- 5 year full warranty
- Lowest cost of ownership
- Best price / performance ratio
- Proven technology
The CMP10 has an internal drying cartridge that will last for at least 10 years if the housing is not opened. This minimizes maintenance significantly.
The interval for dome cleaning can be extended, and the quality of measurements maximized, by fitting CMP10 with the recently launched CVF4 ventilation unit.
The Pyranometer does not require any power, it supplies a low voltage of 0 to 20mV in relation to the amount of incoming radiation. When a higher voltage level or a 4 to 20mA signal is required, the AMPBOX is the perfect solution.
- Spectral range (50% points): 285 to 2800 nm
- Sensitivity: 7 to 14 µV/W/m²
- Response time: < 5 s
- Zero offset A: < 7 W/m²
- Zero offset B: < 2 W/m²
- Directional response (up to 80° with 1000 W/m² beam): < 10 W/m²
- Temperature dependence of sensitivity (-10 ºC to +40 ºC): < 1 %
- Operational temperature range: -40 °C to +80 °C
- Maximum solar irradiance: 4000 W/m²
- Field of view: 180 °