Riello - Model Power Range: 45 - 294 kVA - Multi Power UPS
Riello UPS MULTI POWER (MPW and MPX) is a three-phase uninterruptible power supply with a modular architecture, ON LINE Double Conversion type, with the possibility of redundant. It delivers a rated power from 15 to 1176 kW and it is manufactured using specially-designed components and transformerless technologies that deliver exceptional efficiency up to 96.5%, and high power density in a compact footprint. Modularity reduces the risk of wasteful oversizing at installation, while offering “pay as you grow” scalability when it’s time to expand, optimising initial investment and total cost of ownership (TCO).
An award-winning modular UPS, the compact yet power-packed Multi Power (MPW and MPX) sets new standards in reliability, efficiency, and scalability.
To ensure the highest levels of power availability and optimize the overall performance of the finished product, in the development of the Multi Power modules have been used cutting edge power components, innovative control technologies and specific design of certain components. Rather than using standard components readily available in the marketplace, the Multi Power hosts one single optimised and reliable power assembly.
Multi Power provides a comprehensive, easy to integrate power protection solution: the end user can easily increase power, redundancy level and battery autonomy by simply adding additional UPS Power Modules (PM) and Battery Units (BU).
Three different cabinets are available to build the system:
- Power Cabinets (MPW and MPX)
- Battery Cabinet (BTC).
The available UPS power and redundancy level can expand vertically from:
- 15 to 75 kW
- 25 to 125 kW
- 42 to 294 kW
Up to four complete Power Cabinets can be connected in parallel, increasing the capacity including redundancy.
The entire Multi Power solution was developed with particular care to ensure operational reliability and prevent any possible failures.
The Power Modules are controlled by three microprocessor - each having different and specific duties. Likewise, Power Cabinet features two separate microprocessors: one to regulate the overall UPS operations and a separate one to manage communication with the user. All major components are continually temperature monitored within each of the Power Modules. The Battery Unit also contains dedicated internal protection and a sophisticated control system to monitor the status of each module.
A sizeable 7 inch LCD touchscreen control panel enables user-friendly communication, while the UPS is fully-compatible with Riello UPS’s range of network communications software, which allows for monitoring and shutdown of all connected devices.
15-240 kW + redundancy
25-400 kW + redundancy
42-1008 kW + redundancy
- Utmost availability
- Ultimate scalability
- Unmatched power density
- Efficiency > 96.5%
- Multiple controls
- Highly flexible
- Advanced communication
- any critical high-density computer and IT environment
- data centers
- critical loads
- Models: MPX 75 (MPX 130 PWC)
- Cabinet type: MPX 130 PWC Power Cabinet
- Power Module nominal power (Named PM): 15 kW
- Solution nominal Power: 75 kW
- Output power factor [pf]: 1
- Parallelable (up to): 4
- Cabinet layout descriptionc5 x MPX 15 PM
- Rated power: 75000 VA
- Voltage: 380 / 400 / 415 V three-phase + N
- Frequency tolerance: 40 - 72 Hz
- Power factor: 1
- Rated voltage: 380 / 400 / 415 V three-phase + N
OUTPUT and INVERTER OUTPUT
- Rated power: 75000 VA
- Active power: 75000 W
- Number phases: 3
- Output Voltage: 380 / 400 / 415 V three-phase + N
- Dynamic stability: EN62040-3 class performance 1 non linear load
- Frequency: 50 or 60 Hz
- Battery Cabinet Type: Modular Type (MPW 170 BTC)
- Layout: Modular type made up by Battery Unit (named BU)
- Battery features: VRLA batteries lined up inside BU; Constant voltage and current measuring at BU level; Battery status monitoring via Multi Power LCD display
- Cabinet lay out description: 9 x Battery shelves
- Dimensions (h w d): 2000x600x1050 mm
- Weight (without PM / BU ): 280 kg
- Battery Cabinet Type: Conventional Type
- Layout: Free Standing Battery cabinet / Shelf
- Battery features: Conventional battery Blocks VRLA Type
- Cabinet lay out description: 1 x (20 + 20) Blocks
- Dimensions (h w d): 2000x860x800 mm
- Weight (without PM / BU ): 250 kg
- Color: RAL 9005
- Protection rating: IP20 finger proof (either with cabinet doors open or close)
- Noise (at 1 m): <65 [dBA±2]
- Standards: European directives: L V 2014/35/EU low voltage; EMC 2014/30/EU electromagnetic compatibility -- Directive & Standards: Safety IEC EN 62040-1; EMC IEC EN 62040-2 - category C2; RoHS compliant -- Classification in accordance with IEC 62040-3 VFI - SS - 111
- Weight: 145 kg
- Dimensions (h w d): 1200x600x1050 mm
- Input phases: 3
- Output phases: 3