We supply primary fuel gas regulators to fit gas cylinders if required which provide a controlled pressure of gas to the Flame Photometer (preferably between 1 to 2 Bar). The gas supply from the primary regulator is supplied to the secondary regulator fitted as standard to all Sherwood Flame Photometers. The secondary regulator is factory set to supply the required internal pressure for operation of the instrument. To use Natural gas with any Model 410 Flame Photometer the Natural gas regulator kit has to be purchased and fitted to the instrument. To operate a Model 360 Flame Photometer with Natural gas you must order the appropriate Model 360 (360 00 109). Natural gas cannot be used with our Dual Channel Model 420 or Model 425 Flame Photometers.
- Primary Propane Regulator assembly: 001 08 234
- Primary Butane Regulator assembly: 001 08 439
- Camping Gaz Regulator: 001 08 732
- Disposable Propane Gas Cylinder Regulator: 477 08 400
- M410 Natural Gas Regulator Kit: 410 19 002
- Primary French Propane Regulator assembly: 001 08 233