Solar Boiler - Model SB32-9PV - Solar Domestic Water Heating System
The Solar Boiler collects energy from the sun and converts it into hot water.Domestic hot water is the second-highest energy cost in the typical household. In fact, for some homes it can be the highest energy expenditure. Solar water heating can now reduce your domestic water heating costs by as much as 65%.The Thermo Dynamics' Solar Boiler is today's state-of-the-art solar water-heating appliance. Designed to pre-heat the domestic water that is supplied to your conventional water heater, it can result in remarkable savings. It's easy to install and maintenance free. The installation package contains all the necessary hardware and complete instructions. As a homeowner, you can install it yourself or have your local Thermo Dynamics dealer do it for you.
All parts of the system are built to demanding specifications, employing the latest solar technology for maximum performance. The Solar Boiler is manufactured from readily-available components, ensuring lower costs and reliability. The solar collectors are constructed of aluminum, copper, and tempered glass. The assembly incorporates the MICRO-FLO absorber, a continuous tube with only two connections for effortless installation.
Your investment in clean and natural.
The Solar Boiler is environmentally-friendly. It does not pollute or use valuable non-renewable resources. Even the pump to transport heat from the collectors to the storage tank is powered by the sun. Solar energy is a sound investment in everyone's future, today.
The Solar Boiler is designed for automatic daily and year round operation. A non-toxic glycol solution in the solar collectors eliminates winter freezing problems. A photovoltaic module regulates the proper daily operation of the Solar Boiler and the solar loop circulator turns on only when the collectors are hot enough to heat the solar tank.
As one of Thermo Dynamics' new generation of solar products, the Solar Boiler makes solar energy economically available to your family's needs. It's an investment in reliable performance.
You have our name on it!
- Solar collectors absorb sunlight and convert it to heat.
- When there is sufficient sunlight, the photovoltaic module produces electricity and turns the pump.
- The pump circulates heat transfer fluid, (HTF), through the solar collectors.
- Heat is transferred to the HTF in the solar collector.
- The HTF is returned to the heat exchanger in the Solar Boiler ™ module.
- The heat is transferred to the water which circulates naturally to the top of the solar storage tank.
- Solar heated water is stored in the solar storage tank until water is drawn from the auxiliary tank.
- As hot water is drawn from the electric water heater it is replaced with solar heated water.
- The electric heater increases the temperature of the solar heated water, if necessary.
- The electric energy required to heat water is significantly less when water is preheated by solar.