Zetian - Model TVAS-5000 - Calorific Value Analyzer
Spectral absorption method shows that many gas molecules have characteristic absorption in the infrared band. According to the Lambert-Beer law, the characteristic absorption intensity is proportional to the gas concentration. The TVAS-5000 calorific value analyzer adopts this principle and belongs to the NDIR (non-spectroscope) infrared gas analyzer.The TVAS-5000 calorific value analyzer adopts the mature and reliable analysis method in the field of gas analysis, and selects the international advanced MEMS infrared light source and dual-channel infrared detector.
TVAS-5000 calorific value analyzer measures CO and CO2 by NDIR method, H2 concentration by thermal conductivity method, O2 concentration by electrochemical method, and then calculates the calorific value according to the gas calorific value coefficient.
- Accurate measurement of CO, CO2, O2 and H2 gas concentration and calorific value
- Color LCD screen display, display information clearly.
- Touch screen operation, easy to operate.
- 4-20mA current loop output.
- 8-way switch quantity (relay) output.
- RS232 communication, easy to expand to RS485.
- Typical Range: CO 0-100%, CO2 0-50%, O2 0-25%, H2 0-10%
- Working Environment Temperature: (5-45)℃
- Linearity Deviation: ±2%FS
- Stability: ±2%FS/7d
- Repeatability: 1%
- Response Time (T90): ≤25s
- Ambient Temperature Influence: ±2%FS (5-45)℃
- NDIR measurement method, easy to use, replaces the combustion method calorific value meter.
- The design of the dual-channel detector effectively improves the stability of the instrument.
- Eliminate the influence of CO2 on H2 interference through dynamic compensation.
- The isolated current loop output and switch output can eliminate the influence of various external disturbances on the instrument measurement.
- Analysis of blast furnace top gas composition in metallurgical industry
- Composition and calorific value measurement of industrial gas in the field of coal gasification