A-R-Solar - Battery Backup Services
When the power goes out–whether from a storm, wildfires, or an earthquake–battery backup systems turn on and provide power to your essential electrical systems, while your solar panels recharge the battery. Without battery storage, your solar PV system is designed to shut down to protect utility workers, leaving you in the dark like everyone else. Battery systems charged primarily from solar energy systems are eligible for the Federal Solar Tax Credit. Solar energy systems are eligible for the credit as well.
A&R Solar offers the top battery backup solution for the Northwest: Tesla Powerwall.
Our Research and Development team spent the last three years assessing solutions for our clients and has reviewed the major storage offerings available today, such as LG RESU, Generac/Pika, sonnen, SimpliPhi, Panasonic, Outback, ElectrIQ, Sunrun, Enphase, Sunverge, and Sunvault.
We’ve listened to our customers over the years and have made countless design requests directly to manufacturers. These are the features Northwest customers are looking for in battery solutions:
- Federal Solar Tax Credit eligibility (30% between 2022-2032)
- Resilient functionality in cold weather
- Web and mobile monitoring and control
- Scalability to stack multiple batteries together for even the largest homes
- Solar self-consumption mode to protect against future utility rate changes
- Higher power throughput to pair with larger home systems (i.e. well pumps, heat pumps, etc)
- Easy storage retrofits to pair with their existing solar systems
- No costly retrofits
- A range of solutions to fit diverse budgets
Here’s why we believe Tesla Powerwall stands out among the battery backup systems:
- Sterling manufacturing reputation
- Planning, foresight, and adaptability to market changes
- Economy of scale that will gradually drive customer pricing down over time
- Enormous financial strength, publicly traded, multinational
- Great customer service, warranty support, and partnership management
- Tested equipment. Our battery backup solutions have gone through a rigorous review process, including beta testers.
- More experience. We are the leading solar+storage firm with 15 years of experience in Washington and Oregon. We’ve designed and installed 3,500 solar energy systems and 300 batteries.
- Local experts. All expertise is under one roof right in your area, NO SUBCONTRACTORS required. We have more NABCEP and battery certified employees than anyone in the Northwest.
- Local service. If you need service or support, we are a simple call away. We have a dedicated service department and ~100 staff located here in the Northwest, not in call centers in other parts of the country.