Aviation Gas Turbine Forecast Services
Aviation Gas Turbine Forecast provides detailed coverage of all major civil and military engine programs throughout the world. Turbofan, turboshaft, and turboprop engines are all featured, making this volume the ultimate resource on the full expanse of this market. Various submarkets are featured as well, including engines used on airline and military transports, APUs, business jets, rotorcraft, fighters, regional transports, and missiles/drones/UAVs. Aviation Gas Turbine Forecast tracks the impact of economic developments on market segments and identifies the aviation platforms that will represent new market opportunities in the years ahead.
In all, this service contains approximately 90 reports, and also includes five Market Segment Analyses covering the markets for Turbofans, Turboshafts, Turboprops, APUs, and Missile/Drone/UAV Engines.
Completing the service are seven appendices that provide consolidated production statistics, 10 years of historical production for aftermarket evaluation, and a directory of aviation gas turbine manufacturers and packagers, among other pertinent data.
- Program Review – A review of program milestones and significant recent developments.
- Production Forecasts – Choose either a 10-year or a 15-year unit and value of production forecast of the probable market by designation/system/program, broken out by year. Our 10-year forecasts are available in Binder, DVD, and Real-Time while our 15-year forecasts are available exclusively in our Platinum Forecast System™.
- Platinum Forecast System™ 2.0 – 15-year forecasts presented with 10-years of historical production allow client to select a spectrum of up to 25 years of data. 20 modules to choose from. For more information click here.
- Forecast Rationale – Details the reasoning used by the Analyst to derive the numerical forecast.
- Timetable – A synopsis of key historical events that have shaped the program, plus anticipated dates of future milestones.
- Technical, Performance & Pricing Data – Multi-sourced data is provided in U.S. & International standard measurements, as applicable.
- Variants – Detailed descriptions of all system variants and their differences and similarities.
- Upgrades – Provides the status of retrofit and modernization programs under way or planned (where applicable).
- Contracts – Government/industry contracts that impact sales and production of the subject platform or system.
- Funding – For military programs, specific funding appropriated/authorized for RDT&E & production (when available).
- Worldwide Distribution – How many have been sold worldwide, and to whom.
- Inventories – Listed by specific designation/variant. Includes quantities by operator/branch of service and count
- Contractors – Primes and subcontractors. Contains contact information (address, phone, fax, Web, email) and system/component manufactured.
- Orders & Options – Reported orders, options, cancellations and deferrals, with details on customers and delivery schedule.
Market Segment Analyses
Market Segment Analyses explore the key programs and players in niche market segments, and provide a comprehensive review of the competitive dynamics of the individual segments. Typically, Analyses provide an in-depth discussion of the principal market motivators and constraints, unit and value of production forecasts, and numerous tables and graphs depicting the projected market trends and the shares of the participating firms. Each Analysis is accompanied by an MS Excel Workbook containing expanded spreadsheets and statistical tables, plus corresponding manufacturer data and supporting graphics.
Supplements and Service Updates
All Intelligence Service reports, analyses and appendices are updated via regular supplementation. In addition, special Interim Updates are issued periodically to cover dynamic program developments. As an added feature, each supplement is accompanied by a Highlights report summarizing key developments and providing editorial comment and perspective.
Statistical & Graphical MS Excel Workbook Presentations
Regardless of the publishing format selected, subscribers to most of our Market Intelligence Services receive consolidated unit and value spreadsheets detailing the production forecasts in MS Excel Workbooks. These invaluable tools provide a cross-section outlook of the market and enable users to perform their own custom calculations.
EMarket Alert Newsletter
As a subscriber to our Market Intelligence forecast products, you will receive a custom-tailored EMarket Alert providing the latest news on your market of interest to keep you abreast of developing trends. Access can be obtained 24/7 through our Intelligence Center Website using an assigned user name and password. Twice weekly, a listing of the most recent articles will be sent directly to your email address.
Query Service - Talk To Our Analysts
Although each of our Market Intelligence Services provides comprehensive market coverage, you may occasionally require additional information or clarification. Your private “Client Query Number” allows immediate access to our Analysts via email or toll-free phone number. Contact information for each of the Analysts is provided in supplemental updates that are sent at regular intervals.