Biomass Boiler Servicing and Maintenance Contracts
Biomass boilers are specialist pieces of equipment which need to be serviced by specialist engineers to ensure prolonged economic life and efficiency. We are able to service and maintain not only Ashwell Biomass supplied wood pellet, chip or log boilers, but any biomass boiler installation. All Ashwell Biomass service and commissioning engineers offer the highest level of experience and are fully trained on wood pellet, wood chip and log boiler installations.
A visit during the summer period when the boiler will need to be switched off 24 hours prior to the visit. Work includes:
- Internals within the heat exchanger are thoroughly inspected and cleaned. All airway ports, primary and secondary are cleared of carbon build up.
- Boiler and bunker feed screws are examined and cleaned where necessary.
- Geared motor units, seals and bearings checked and greased where necessary.
- Inspection of anti-burn back protection/safety equipment.
- Inspection of automatic ignition system.
- Electrical inspection of boiler connections and control panel.
Upon completion a service report will be issued and notification of any remedial work required.
A visit during the winter period, carried out whilst the boiler is operating. Work includes:
- General inspection of the boiler
- General inspection of associated feeding equipment
- A flue gas analysis to report on the efficiency of the boiler during working conditions.
Upon completion a service report will be issued with data attached and notification of any remedial work required.