Our Key Strengths
PPA Energy's approach is substantially different from general management consulting firms. As a niche player we have a specific sector focus, and our team is made up of real specialists, who either have extensive consulting experience, or have themselves held Director and General Manager level positions in major utilities. Our approach also differs from many others in that we endeavour to structure projects around the hands-on involvement of our core experts. Where we require specialist input we draw from a pool of trusted associate experts, many of whom are internationally recognised in their own right.
A key differentiator for PPA Energy is our developing country experience. We understand the very complex political, social, economic and financial challenges which can face developing country utilities and we are used to developing solutions which are appropriate to the local context and culture.
What we do:
- Organisational restructuring, (setting up Strategic Business Units, outsourcing, etc.)
- Design and implementation of performance monitoring systems, KPIs and benchmarking
- Financial modelling and financial evaluation/recovery planning
- Loss reduction and advice on metering/billing systems
- Business Process Re-engineering
- Capacity building and training
- Operational Efficiency