Commercial Ground Source Heat Pumps Solutions
Experience: We supply and install the heat pump system and underfloor heating for commercial projects. Working with our partners we offer a comprehensive service from heat pump installation to commissioning.
- Our experience ensures the techniques we use are right for the specific geology.
- Experts in air and mud rotary drilling through clay, chalk, sandstone and other strata.
- Installation of the most appropriate borehole collectors, usually 40mm with factory fitted U bends.
- Our research enables us to supply collectors with complete confidence, always pressure tested and certificated if required.
- Ground loops are grouted in the most appropriate way for the geology and water levels, ensuring maximum conductivity to the surrounding ground.
- We fusion weld the ground loops insuring maximum longevity for the system.
- Geological information from our partners assists with accurate costings and ensure the correct drilling techniques are used to source the geothermal energy.
- Nicholls run constant training programs for our staff including apprenticeships and NVQ qualifications and Skills Pledge Certificate and all staff have CSCS cards and have completed health and safety tests.
- Delivering the highest levels of efficiency.
- Our experience in geothermal drilling helps reduce your costs.
- Our compact equipment helps reduce disruption to other workers on site.
- Experienced in working on sites which is ideal for commercial purpose.
An experienced borehole drilling company such as Nicholls Boreholes can help you with this. We cover a large area of the South East, including West Sussex, Surrey, Hampshire, London, Berkshire and also other areas of the UK.