Creative Marketing Services
The key to developing an effective marketing campaign is to understand your core audience. What role does your target audience play in the buying or decision-making process? What drives their purchasing decisions? What obstacles are they facing? How familiar are they with your product or service? What resources do they use to gather information? This in-depth understanding of the clean transportation and energy industry is what sets GNA’s creative services apart. Our firm offers more than 20 years of experience in market development for alternative fuel vehicles and technologies, infrastructure, and fuels for on- and off-road applications. GNA’s in-house creative services team leverages our extensive industry insight to develop compelling and targeted branding materials.
We help you develop clear call-to-actions for your target audience—such as visiting your website, signing up for a demo, downloading a white paper, completing a contact form—to ensure that that your marketing campaigns make a measurable business impact.
Our creative services include:
- Branding & Collateral Development: Whether you need a new logo, an online banner ad, a new sales brochure, or an e-newsletter—our in-house creative team does it all.
- Website Design: Create a compelling online store front to tell your brand story 24/7. Our team can work with you on copywriting, graphic development, search engine optimization, web traffic analytics, and ongoing maintenance.
- Promotional Videos: Create buzz for products, case studies, events, and more with a short web video. GNA can manage the full production process, including filming, interviews, video editing, and publishing.
- Media Relations: Reach the nation’s most influential reporters covering alternative fuels and clean transportation. GNA works with clients to build targeted media lists, track editorial calendars, craft press releases, and pitch story ideas.
- Social Media: Leverage the power of social influence. GNA can help guide your content and advertising strategy for Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn to help you reach and engage with your key stakeholders.