Energy Benchmarking Services
From Budget Development
Benchmarking energy consumption and cost can be very helpful in evaluating the efficiency of your operations and buildings. However, most companies don’t have the resources necessary to gather and analyze the relevant energy data.
Summit Energy can guide your company through the process of energy benchmarking by streamlining the collection, organization and analysis of energy data. Our energy professionals coordinate and execute the entire process, including reporting the data for ratings like Energy Star.
Consistently tracking energy usage and spend enables your company to establish accurate and relevant energy budgets. Historical energy data proves very useful in predicting future energy consumption. Energy benchmarking allows your company to:
- Identify promising energy efficiency projects
- Track efforts to save energy and money
- Determine opportunities for energy metering solutions
- Earn an Energy Star rating
- Position your property to attain maximum value from buyers, tenants and lenders
- Budget for energy expenditures with greater accuracy
Companies can access their energy benchmarking reports on dashboarDView, Summit’s proprietary online energy management software. Users can manipulate these reports to compare energy usage across multiple buildings and view consumption as related to production.