The energy efficiency team at Clark Seif Clark, Inc. is ready to help you navigate through the requirements of the State of California's Energy Upgrade program to get you the most possible rebate, and to save you time and money. Through Energy Upgrade California, you can:Receive from $1,000 to over $4,000 for energy efficiency single-family home upgrades, depending on your specific project and the rebates and incentives available in your area Make your home more efficient-increase energy and water efficiency, reduce waste and conserve resources. Make your home more comfortable. Lower you utility bills and improve on the quality of the air inside your home. Reduce your carbon footprint, which at the same time helps the environment and the air we breathe. Potentially increase your home value.
There are two packages that qualify for rebates and incentives: The Basic Upgrade Package and the Advanced Upgrade Package:
The Basic Upgrade Package consists of seven required elements designed to improve your energy efficiency by about 10%:
- The Basic Upgrade Package focuses on 'first steps' - sealing and insulating your home.
- It is the simplest and least expensive way to create a more energy efficient and comfortable home
- Rebates and incentives of up to $1,000 are available for completing the following required basic measures:
- Attic insulation
- Duct sealing
- Hot water pipe insulation
- Low-flow showerhead with thermostatic control
- Smoke alarms and carbon monoxide detectors
- Combustion safety testing
Eligible measures for the Advanced Upgrade include:
- High-efficiency furnaces
- Energy eficient cooling systems
- Energy eficient water heaters
- Wall insulation
- Energy-efficient pool pumps
- Dual pane energy-efficient windows
- Cool roofs
After we complete your upgrades, we will follow-up with an assessment confirming energy savings to qualify you for the rebate.