Energy Procurement Services
In today's energy market, with gas and electricity prices fluctuating by as much as 40 per cent in a year, making the correct decisions about energy procurement is fast becoming a critical element in any commercial strategy. Whether sourcing energy for a single site, a complex multi-site portfolio or for a new connection, Power Efficiency can secure the best energy prices available. Our dedicated account management teams and highly experienced market analysts can provide clients with a range of options, from risk-managed fixed and flexible procurement to a one-stop new connections service, marshalling our expertise and industry standing to help our clients take advantage of the best market opportunities.
Power Efficiency helps its clients by:
- Reducing costs by achieving the most competitive prices available from energy suppliers, be it in the wholesale markets or through supply contract negotiations.
- Delivering budgetary certainty through risk management strategies that lock in the best prices and help eliminate the guesswork in predicting energy budgets.
- Unlocking optimal credit terms with suppliers through skilled negotiation and the expert presentation of client organisations data to minimise any credit issues.
- Saving time and work by providing fully outsourced solutions, which take complex purchasing and administrative issues off the shoulders of managers and frees them up to do what they do best, run their own business.
- Ensuring transparency through the firm's ethic of fully visible, costed-out billing, putting clients fully in the picture at all times and in firm control of their consumption and costs.
Power Efficiency has extensive experience of managing energy procurement for industrial and commercial blue-chip organisations, SMEs, public sector bodies and in the voluntary sector. It utilises this expertise and its deep understanding of the energy markets to deliver the following services, each tailored to the client's own unique needs:
- Fixed-price procurement to secure a competitive, fixed price for electricity and gas for a specified timeframe, giving the client forecasting certainty. Power Efficiency constantly monitors energy markets to develop a bespoke, risk-managed strategy that pivots on the best time to buy. For clients with numerous sites, its portfolio management solution ensures a uniform purchasing strategy across all their properties.
- Flexible-price procurement to add more flexibility to energy buying, enabling the purchase of gas and electricity during the term of a contract to exploit market falls. The key is the firm's close analysis of wholesale markets, which enables it to buy when conditions are right whilst maintaining a pre-agreed budgetary strategy. It also undertakes portfolio management to ensure a consistent procurement framework over multiple sites.
- Invoice Validation - A service which ensures clients only pay for invoices that are correct.
- New connections -Solves the complex problem of sourcing and managing the installation of new electricity or gas supplies, ensuring energy flows to a new site on time and to budget. As well as negotiating with suppliers to achieve optimal value on our client's behalf, we can co-ordinate connections, metering, administration and contestable works to provide a true, one-stop solution that reduces your capital costs wherever possible.
- Demand Management - Helps clients save money or generate income by identifying what actions they can take by avoiding peak energy charging periods. We work with clients to help them reduce their energy demand temporarily and/or generate their own power. With the right contracts in place this can create significant financial benefit.