Flare and Stranded Gas End to End Solutions
CALVERT ENERGY GROUP is an independent gas energy company converting & monetizing flare and stranded gas to clean fuels and electric power. Our success is based on converting flare & stranded gas to GTL, LPG, CNG, LNG and pipeline quality gas for domestic and export markets. Our projects range from 2MMscd to 1Bscfd. Calvert capabilities and technical strength are unmatched in the world today. We also provide “Gas to Power” utilizing flare & stranded gas, our power plants range from 2mw to 50mw modular & scalable units. We can provide power plants of larger sizes depending of location and fuel source. Our systems help solve the toughest environmental challenges faced by companies today. We are “Fueling the Future.”
We design and build our own systems in-house, using the latest membrane, ceramic & catalyzed reforming proprietary technologies, which are then coupled to our CNG Compression Stations, LPG distillation & LNG Liquefaction plants to optimize product mix.
Our systems are designed for purpose, modular, robust, reliable, require minimal maintenance, and ease of operations locally or remotely. Normal deployment and start-up at the Well pad/Site or Central Processing Facility can be achieved within 6-8 months.
- Increase Revenue : Monetize flare & stranded gas to Fuel Gas, LNG, GTL, CNG & LPG (off-take, SPA, Tolling Fee agreement)
- Comply with Regulators : Avoid lost revenue by keeping your wells from being chocked, and prevent flare penalties.
- Reduce Operating Expenses : Replace costly diesel fuel with clean natural gas (CNG or LNG).
- Deployment : Modular and scalable plant design.
- Flexibility : Suitable for a diverse set of field conditions, volumes, gas compositions and variability.
- Manageability : Autonomous operations with 24/7 hands free remote control over cellular or satellite.
- Economical : Self-sufficient system utilizing low operating cost values
- Superior Performance : Results in superior separation, improving product yield and project economics.
- HSE : Uses highest standard materials and SCADA control system to ensure health, safety & environment.
- Proven : Proven track record with over 99% up-time in the harsh temperature and operating conditions
- Financing : Calvert may qualify clients for the financing programs provided by worldwide agencies.