Sustainable. Safe. Efficient from day one. As costs of imported fossil fuels rise, power and heat generation are becoming increasingly expensive. In addition, industry faces growing pressure to change over to more climate-friendly methods of energy generation. In view of these aspects and the amendment of the Renewable Energy Sources Act (Erneuerbare-Energien-Gesetz, EEG), geothermal power stations are an attractively cost-effective alternative to conventional power generation. However, the development of a site to be used for a geothermal power station involves high investments. To ensure economic success, potential risks must be minimised throughout all stages of the project.
TÜV SÜD supports you throughout all stages of your geothermal project:
- Survey of power-station site
- Testing of drilling system
- Design review of the geothermal doublet system (plant engineering)
- Geochemical consulting
- Above-ground part of the power station
- Monitoring of power station operations
- You safeguard your investments.
- You secure the efficiency of your plant and enhance the quality of your project.
- You rely on a qualified partner. In the power station construction phase, you can rely on our decades of experience and know-how in plant and safety engineering.