Planning of hydropower schemes from the preliminary analyses of hydrology, topography, geology and estimated power production, through detailed layout and design of all project components.
Norconsult engineers have extensive experience from projects of all sizes and complexity, and can be easily integrated into the employer's multi-discipline team.
Norconsult has developed effective methods to identify the most advantageous installed capacity and uprating measures for any hydropower plant.
Our services include:
- Planning of new plants and uprating
- Inspections and condition assessment
- Budget prices from our database for optimising alternatives
- Contract engineering and technical specifications
- Environmental impact assessment
- Project management
- Site supervision, testing and commissioning
- Quality assurance