Hypower is a preferred choice of renewable developers for projects nationwide. Hypower is an experienced utility-scale self-performing BOS/EPC solar contractor. The company works nationally, currently licensed in over 30 states.
Hypower is committed to providing you with superior turn-key service on your renewable energy project. Hypower Renewable Energy Group provides you with knowledgeable and experienced staff for Design Build ground-mount solar projects. We have constructed and installed over 600 MW of Solar Energy.
Hypower assures you end-to-end expertise on your solar project, including design, engineering, procurement, construction and post-installation service. We can deliver turnkey support for commercial projects to large-scale utility installations. Hypower can also work as a Design-Build or BOS/BOP,(balance of system, balance of plant,) to complement your business model.
Here are the big advantages you enjoy with Hypower as your partner:
Self-performing: Virtually every aspect of your project, from initial conceptual plans through successful construction, can be managed and executed by our team.
Local hiring: Hypower utilizes more than 90% local labor on every project, supporting and helping to strengthen each community in which we serve.
Experienced managers: Our seasoned supervisors have years of experience leading projects through successful planning and implementation. You enjoy the highest-quality results, combined with efficient, cost-effective work processes.
Full developer support: Hypower can augment your existing team on any or all facets of your project to help you meet tight schedules.
Your renewable energy project enjoys a huge advantage with Hypower. Solar and wind projects are multi-disciplinary in nature: they demand specialized expertise across a variety of key areas. Hypower is one of the few companies that offer you all these disciplines under one roof.
This means your project will be planned, engineered, designed, executed and managed much more holistically…beginning with the right customized design and ending with hassle-free grid interconnection and smooth third-party commissioning. Our in-house capabilities bring you greater efficiencies.
Deeper Electrical Services Expertise
Thanks to our heritage as an electrical services company, you benefit from highly-specialized expertise most firms lack, including power distribution and architecture, civil engineering and grid interconnection.
Turn-key is not a mantra..it’s a core value
We know what it takes to effectively manage construction projects on time and within budget. We are a true self-performing Design-Build contractor leveraging our four business groups to offer best value project delivery to each of our clients, Our safety record is exceptional: our attention to detail unparalleled.
- Nationwide team experience of over 600 MW of Renewable Energy installed
- Licensed to work in 30 states
- Experienced staff of over 500 employees
- Unlimited Electrical Contractors
- Unlimited General Contractors
- Unlimited Utility Contractors
- Cost containment processes through effective and proven design
- Building Information Modeling and VDC
- Pre-Design shading analysis
- Value Engineering
- Maximum Energy Output/Efficiency
- Optimal site utilization
- Productive collaboration with developers to meet schedules
- Ability to self-perform almost all aspects
- Safety and Quality Assurance on every project
Below are just a few of our successful projects: you can see many more, (plus review in-depth details about each,) on our Portfolio Page
Highlighted Recent Solar projects:
- 74.6 MWdc Solar PV Installation, North Carolina – Electrical scope- module wiring, DC/AC collection system, fiber installation, inverter & padmount installation and testing
- 70 MWdc Solar PV Installation, Mississippi – Electrical scope- module wiring, DC/AC collection system, fiber installation, inverter & padmount installation and testing
- 50 MWdc Solar Portfolio, North Carolina – Balance of system scope, engineering support, civil, post and racking install. Full electrical up to the POI, complete testing and commissioning.
- 110 MWdc Solar Project – Confidential – Assist with commissioning and testing with contractor behind schedule.
- 5.37 MW Disney’s Epcot Center Photovoltaic System – Racking, modules and full electrical installation up the POI of interconnection
- 4.7 MWdc Orlando Area, Florida Solar Projects – Module wiring, DC/AC collection system up to the substation, testing of the array.
- 6.4 MWdc Solar Project, North Carolina – Electrical Scope, module wiring, DC/AC collection system up the GOAB.
- 9.18 MWdc Chuckawalla Valley & Ironwood State Prisons Solar System, Blythe, California
- 22 MWdc Utility-Scale Solar PV Installation, Dollarhide, New Mexico
- 6.7 MWdc North Kern State Prison, Delano, California
- 11.4 MW ground-mounted solar PV array, FPL Kennedy Space Center Cape Canaveral, Florida
- 16 MW ground-mounted solar PV single axis tracker system, Lexington, North Carolina
- 6 MW Rooftop PV – Cranbury, New Jersey
- 109 kW Rooftop PV, VA Outpatient Clinic, Mare Island, California
- 220 kW PV Rooftop PV ARRA Funded, City of Port St. Lucie Civic Center, Port St. Lucie, Florida
- 49 kW PV Rooftop and Covered Walkway, Heron Heights Elementary School, Parkland, Florida