ISO50001 Energy Management Systems
Providing turn-key ISO50001 Energy Management System support. Enica is a key provider of professional consultancy services to assist clients in achieving the ISO50001 Energy Management System standard.
We provide full services from conception through to pre-certification and a range of services post certification.
- ISO50001 is an internationally recognised standard for Energy Management Systems.
- ISO50001 may be required when dealing with customers who have mandated that all of their supply chain have ISO50001 or equivalent.
- With ISO50001 the journey is continuous, but the energy savings that can be realised can be spectacular.
- If you are considering ISO50001 as a route to ESOS compliance, act now as the system can take longer to implement than an ESOS lead assessment.
- A well-executed ISO50001 system will pay for itself many times over in energy savings.
Our ISO50001 capabilities include:
- Initial GAP analysis
- Definition of boundaries
- Migration from ESOS lead assessment to ISO50001
- Engagement of management responsibility
- Writing energy policies
- Energy planning and target setting
- Updating the legal register
- Communication, competence, training and awareness planning
- Writing operational controls
- Monitoring and analysis of Energy Performance Indicators (EnPIs)
- Internal auditing
- Management review
Enica Director David Harden is a CIBSE certified ISO50001 Energy Management Consultant, leading a team of highly experienced energy and building services engineers.