Market Research & Regulation Services
The energy industries face constant new challenges, such as changing market conditions and shifting policy focus. Our consultants have a long experience and in-depth understanding of the legislative and regulatory framework (feed-in tariffs, administrative authorization procedures...) in force in the different fields of the energy market. They also rely on an international network of additional experts and partners reviewing changes in gas and power regulations in Europe, Africa and in North America to better assist our clients and their worldwide expansion.
Key areas in which we can assist you:
- analyses and reports concerning the legislative and regulatory frameworks for renewable energy development
- assistance in the implementation of policies and tariff systems that favor renewable energy production
- evaluation of the technical, regulatory and financial feasibility of gas and power projects
- benchmark of Third Party Access (TPA) conditions to gas and power infrastructures (transmission, distribution, storage...)
- Assistance for the definition and implementation of energy growth or carbon reduction emission policies