Measuring Concepts Service
From Energy Monitoring
Successful energy monitoring depends on an elaborate measuring concept. Monitoring energy data by means of energy management software such as the Energy Monitor requires knowledge regarding the relevance of data and the processes that need to be mapped. Excessive costs for superfluous measuring infrastructure, data collection beyond control, empty links... a flawed or unavailable monitoring concept can be expensive.
In order to prevent this and make informed, rational decisions based on correct energy data, a comprehensive measurement concept tailored to your company is essential. Both single location and branch businesses should rely on an adequate measuring concept.
If required, we will gladly support you with our long-standing expertise.
At first, we collaborate in charting your plant structure. Appropriate measuring points are determined and the ideal meter and sensor hardware is selected in order to record power data. Mobile measurements and various types of data transmission (WLAN, TCP/IP) can also be applied. Eventually, all measuring points are integrated in a software such as the Energy Monitor.
- Technically and economically sound measuring concept
- Individually tailored to suit your company
- Use of optimally coordinated measuring technology
- Integration of possibly existing measuring infrastructure
- Definition of interfaces with databases, protocols and output formats
- Support for installation of meters and measuring instruments
- Modbus TCP/IP
- Modbus RTU
- OPC U/A
- BACnet IP
- Ethernet RS 232
- Wireless LAN
- PLC control (for all the common manufacturers)