Mechanical and Electrical Services
From Engineering Services
Our team of mechanical and electrical engineers is extensively trained to handle any size loss and is experienced in providing expert investigations, analysis and reporting in a timely, professional manner for a range of clients including insurance companies, commercial building owners/managers, manufacturers, industrial facilities, law firms and gas and utility companies.
We have the experience to analyze electrical failures associated with fires, explosions, building mechanical system malfunctions, electrocutions, lighting strikes and other perils, and are highly skilled in performing energy audits, power/mechanical equipment inspections, electrical installation reviews, safety appraisals and cost containments.
Our mechanical and electrical engineering services include:
- Product Failure Analysis
- HVAC Equipment Evaluation
- Automotive Accident Reconstruction
- Refinery and Petrochemical Plant Control Systems Assessment
- Building Energy Audit and NFPA 70E Assessment
- Computer System, Appliance and Furnace Malfunction
- Grain Elevators Investigation
- Petroleum Storage and Distribution Systems Evaluations
- Agricultural Machinery Inspection and Analysis
- Sprinkler/Fire Suppression Design and Failure Analysis