Offshore Platforms and Modules Design and Build Services
Harland and Wolff have vast experience in the design, manufacture, commissioning and delivery of bespoke modules for ships, offshore units for oil, gas and renewable energy sectors.
This includes new accommodation modules, minimum facility platforms, power generation modules, HV/AC and HV/DC substations etc. Our advanced design engineering and construction facilities allow us to offer tailor-made solutions competitive with standard off-the-shelf compromised products. Modules have been designed and built in accordance with NORSOK, Lloyds, DNV, GL, ABS, BSH, NMD and NPD regulations, including the new DNV-OS-J201 standard. Utilizing the best proven techniques from 40 years in the oil and gas industry, Harland and Wolff’s transformer platforms are cheaper, lighter, stronger and more adaptable than the industry norm.
- Design and build offshore accommodation modules
- Design and build offshore power generation modules
- Design and build offshore mimimum facility platforms
- Design and build offshore HVAC / HVDC substations
- Integrations of owner's equipment
- Easy delivery to Barge or Afloat