Partnership and Customer Development
IDTechEx analysts will identify key players and stakeholders required for establishing an ecosystem for commercializing your technologies, business ideas or existing products. IDTechEx will also help you find the most suitable partners, and will facilitate business conversations and form partnerships. The IDTechEx team is uniquely placed to do this given its extensive global relationships and insights. We will cut down your go-to-market time.
IDTechEx will support you in identifying and developing partnerships and links with key customer and end user groups, as well as select suppliers. IDTechEx can help you if want to:
- Cultivate a new customer base for a new product line in a new field
- Develop a value chain or an ecosystem around the material, component and/or service you offer
- Connect with key stakeholders and developers to commercialise your technology
- Strong relationships with end users which are vital in assessing the market opportunity. 48% of people on our contact database are end users (typically B2C companies) or system integrators.
- Extensive network of contacts. For examples, IDTechEx has 83500, 101000, 134000, and 124500 contacts in Printed Electronics, Energy Harvesting, RFID, and Energy Storage sectors
- Our analysts travel the word extensively, attending conferences and tradeshows, and visiting clients. Between January and September 2013, IDTechEx analysts visited China, Japan, Korea, USA, Germany, France, Brazil, Canada and UK
- Strong existing market intelligence and technology assessment knowledge, enabling our analysts to identify players and anticipate their business needs