Portfolio Management Services
The uncertainty factors linked to the opportunities of the free market for the optimization of energy supply costs make it essential to have a joint strategy between the analysis of the variability and volatility of the energy commodities markets and the implementation of a risk containment strategy suitable for one’s business. The services offered by ALENS operate through staggered purchase policies, purchase policy management, continuous observation of market trends, negotiation of favorable contractual clauses, which allow to limit the potentially harmful adverse effects linked to the volatility and variability of today’s market.
- we support the customer in all phases related to the procurement and management of energy supplies
strategies necessary to marginalize the factors of uncertainty related to procurement activity on the energy resources market
- assistance in choosing the supplier of electricity, natural gas or other energy carriers through the planning of tenders
- comparison report and processing of the contractual boundary conditions to make the analysis homogeneous between the different supply offers received
- management and assistance on administrative and fiscal practices related to energy supplies
- assistance on opportunities related to incentive mechanisms such as interruptibility, interconnectors, virtual storage, climate emergency, energy-intensive qualification and any similar projects
- coverage of the energy manager function pursuant to art. 19 Law 10/91 and communication to the FIRE.
ALENS offers a comprehensive consultancy service on all aspects related to the energy market in complete independence from energy suppliers.
The activity consists in drawing up with the client a systematic and tailor-made strategy for hedging its volumes over an extended time horizon, through a continuous analysis of the variability and volatility of the markets, in order to reduce the risk of exposures due to sudden increases in electricity prices on the market.
The benefits compared to a classic fixed or variable price contract are:
Marginalization of risk, given by the purchase staggered over an extended time period;
Definition from the beginning of a clear purchasing strategy, tailored to each customer;
Daily updates and analysis on market trends in order to capture the optimal periods for closing percentages of their volumes.