Process Engineering Services
Biochemtex is the exclusive engineering firm for construction of cellulosic ethanol plants based on the Proesa™technology, of which Beta Renewables is the sole licensor. Biochemtex also offers complete project solutions for biofuels and the biochemical industry. At the moment there are about 220 employees at work in the Engineering division of Tortona (AL), and at the Company Research and Development center, in Rivalta Scrivia (AL). Biochemtex is the ideal partner to help maximize the value of your IP portfolio, through the entire life cycle of a technology. We have proven experience in working together with technology partners for the growth and development of their business, from pilot scale to commercialization and technology licensing. Given its history and experience, Biochemtex is able to offer diverse engineering solutions
- Pre-feasibility and feasibility studies
- Front-End engineering
- Basic engineering
- Detail engineering
- Global Purchasing capabilities
- EPC contractor expertise
- Process development within corporate in-house R&D facilities
- Scale-up competencies from lab to pilot scale, all the way to commercial size.
- Broad experience in technology transfer from third party licensors.
- Process optimization and debottlenecking skills