Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency
- Policy and Planning;
- Feasibility Study and Survey;
- Assistance on Small Renewable Energy Programme (SREP) and Renewable Energy Power Purchase Agreement (REPPA) Application;
- Technical Design and Technology;
- Capacity Building, Training and Research.
Strengths and Track Records
Our experiences and knowledge of the local business culture and expectation will ensure our advice and services fulfill the client’s needs.
The selected references are as listed below:
- SREP application for Bukit Tagar landfill gas to power generation project in Selangor;
- Development of “A Guide to Energy Efficiency Management in Sewage Treatment” for Indah Water Konsortium (IWK) Sdn. Bhd.;
- Conceptual design for integrated waste management and renewable energy for centralised livestock farming area, Samarahan division of Sarawak;
- Pre-feasibility on biogas production from palm oil waste in selected areas of Malaysia;
- DANIDA Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Component (2004-2006);
- Barrier analysis of biomass supply chain as renewable fuel in Malaysia for DANIDA/ Economic Planning Unit (EPU) Renewable Energy/ Energy Efficiency Project;
- Policy analysis in waste to energy projects (landfill, palm oil waste as well as biodiesel) for DANIDA/EPU Renewable Energy/ Energy Efficiency Project.