Renewable Energy Consultancy Services
When it comes to wind energy and renewables consultancy, Atmos Consulting is the advisor of choice for numerous major utility companies, specialist renewable energy developers, and industrial and community clients. Why do such companies choose to work with us? Simple, our approach, experience and expertise in all aspects of renewable energy. We have worked across all renewable energy technologies, at all scales including: large wind farms, small wind projects, community wind projects, industrial wind projects, marine projects, biomass plants, wave power and hydro schemes. We apply our expertise to reduce risks and make sure that every aspect of our project is efficient - and effective. The result? We enable our clients to target their investments to profitable, successful renewable energy projects.
Our track record speaks for itself - we've supported our clients on over 400 renewable energy projects, ranging from complete management and technical support, to specialist renewable energy advice.
We take pride in what we do - and are proud to be able to say that we maintain an above industry average planning success rate. We believe that our experience and expertise can optimise project value - and increase the chances of success.
Extensive renewable energy expertise:
- As a retained advisor for Scottish and Southern Energy's Community and Commercial Wind Department, we've already completed feasibility assessments for over 100 industrial wind farm sites, with potential for commercial scale development (5-20MW).
- We've provided feasibility, design and planning support for over 20 community renewable energy projects (comprising up to 10 multi-MW turbines).
- We've been responsible for the project management, technical and environmental support of over 300 commercial greenfield wind energy projects.
- We've provided project management and specialist ecological services for small-medium scale hydroelectric projects across the UK.
- Our involvement in prototype marine current turbines has assisted our clients in gaining the necessary consents to deploy their projects.
- We've undertaken site search and feasibility assessments for commercial-scale wave power in the West of Scotland.