Solar Power EPC Services
From Renewable Energy
Solar energy is an increasingly important part of the sustainable energy mix as the cost of solar power generation falls. IEA handles renewable energy projects with ease and we’re helping our clients shape the solar energy revolution. Having already firmly established itself as a leading contractor in Wind Power Construction across North America, our team has channeled the same expertise and focus on project management and cost control to deliver customer satisfaction to the increasing solar power industry. We are able to provide a complete range of services to our clients for solar power projects fitting a wide range of needs and location constraints for the solar installations of tomorrow.
As an experienced self-performing EPC contractor, IEA has taken the lead in utility scale solar projects across North America. IEA has installed over 200 MW of utility scale solar projects using a variety of technologies including; Photovoltaic crystalline and thin film modules as well fixed, tilt-mounted solar modules, to single and dual-axis tracking systems. Whatever the size, location and terrain complexities of your project our team will work to complete your installation on time and within budget to maximize the return on your investment through the abundance of this amazing natural resource.
Solar Power EPC Services:
- Feasibility studies and resource analysis
- Financial analysis and procurement capabilities
- Site planning including storm water management
- Electrical design for low voltage and high voltage
- Racking system design and installation
- Foundation design and installation
- Photovoltaic (PV) systems
- Assembly and erection
- Underground cabling installation
- Permits and approvals
- Substation and interconnection facilities