Veterans Integrated Service Network Region 6 (VISN 6)
The Veterans Integrated Service Network Region 6 (VISN 6) selected Ameresco to perform energy efficiency upgrades to improve their infrastructure under the Department of Defense Energy Saving Performance Contract Program for Veterans Administration Medical Centers.
“The superior performance of these Federal buildings reflects the leadership, dedication and contributions of GSA and VA building designers, operators, and managers who are responsible for the Federal government’s real property assets.”
VISN 6 was able to use their savings from reduced energy consumption to then invest in further upgrades. This enabled the hospitals to focus on their mission and passion to provide safe, efficient, effective, and compassionate care to the men and women they so proudly serve.
- Upgrades to 60 buildings within a three state region
- New energy efficient building equipment
- Work completed in coordination with facility operations
- Provided maintenance on energy conservation measures installed
- Reduced carbon footprint
- Major mechanical equipment replacements and heating system upgrades
- Comprehensive lighting and electrical upgrades
- New efficient washers and dryers