Wind Turbine Installation Services
Sitec Infrastructure Services Ltd are wind turbine suppliers. We are experts in supply and design of 5-500kW wind turbine installations. But more than that we provide a comprehensive in house service and support throughout the project. Wind energy can make a significant contribution to the UK's renewable energy targets and aspirations given the UK's substantial wind resource and advances in generation technology. On shore, on site microgeneration at point of demand is a clean and efficient way to achieve this and is now supported by the rates for renewable generation through the 'feed in tariff'. Sitec Infrastructure Services Ltd are the experts in advising of which type of wind turbine installation will suit your site and assessing the wind speed resource and potential returns.
Our complete service includes:
- Desktop analysis and budget quotation
- On site feasibility study, output predictions and projected revenues
- Planning service from pre-application consultation, environmental assessment, application submission through to successful outcome.
- Advice on avaliable funding and finance packages
- Full installation and commissioning
- Grid connection applications
- Assistance with Feed in Tariff application and metering
- Long term maintenance