BizEE Energy Lens - Energy Management Software for In-House Energy Managers
Discover waste and track savings with a simple routine of energy-data analysis. No complicated setup, no training requirement, no fuss – start saving today! Energy Lens is energy management software to help businesses (and other organizations) save energy and reduce costs.
It`s ideal for facilities managers or energy manag...
It's ideal for facilities managers or energy managers that want quick results from their energy-management efforts. Rather than overwhelming you with options, Energy Lens helps you get straight to the activities that bring the biggest, easiest savings.
Energy Lens works with detailed records of energy consumption that you can probably obtain from your energy supplier or in-house metering system. Specifically, it works with interval energy data: a modern, high-resolution form of energy data that contains over 1000 times more detail than traditional monthly data. Analyzing interval energy data, such as half-hourly data, can bring a phenomenal insight into patterns of energy usage/wastage.
The simple approach of Energy Lens
You can use Energy Lens as often as you like, but it works best if you use it regularly: once a month, or once a week for faster results. Using Energy Lens, you can:
- Study your patterns of energy usage to identify waste, to find opportunities for change, and to set targets for improvement.
- Look for changes in your energy performance to evaluate the effect of improvements that you've made, to check whether your targets are being met, and to provide evidence of your progress.
Such monitoring and targeting will improve your energy efficiency, reduce your carbon emissions, and increase your profitability.
Powerful analysis at your fingertips – all within Excel
Energy Lens is a powerful add-in for Microsoft Excel. Whatever your experience with Excel, Energy Lens will make it really easy to extract the information you need from your interval energy data. Once you've opened some interval data in Excel, you can immediately use Energy Lens to:
- Chart your energy consumption in a format you want – this helps you to spot trends in your energy usage, and to identify waste.
- Calculate the figures you need to monitor your ongoing energy performance, and to feed into further calculations of your own.
Do you want to see if your efforts to reduce weekend energy consumption have been working?
Or would you like to find out how much your new lighting control system has reduced electricity consumption during office hours?
With Energy Lens you can instantly extract energy-consumption information from the specific dates, times-of-the-day, and days-of-the-week that you choose. This flexibility means that you can create charts and tables that are truly relevant to your buildings – far more valuable than the automated reports that you might receive from your utility company or energy supplier.
Energy management made easy
Energy Lens offers a quick route into successful energy management. With its easy learning curve it can help you to achieve significant savings with a fraction of the effort required by other energy management software.
Highly accessible to novices and experts alike:
- Very easy to install on a desktop PC.
- Works with interval energy data from any metering system, utility, or supplier.
- Easy to pick up and use productively, without training.
- Works within Microsoft Excel – a familiar environment.
Maximizes your return on investment from energy management:
- Takes full advantage of your detailed interval energy data to give you high-resolution insight into your energy-usage patterns.
- Offers simple, but powerful, analysis features, enabling you to instantly create the charts and tables that you need to figure out how much progress you've made, and which energy-saving opportunities you should target next.
- Requires minimal time input: the knowledge you'll gain from a once-weekly or once-monthly routine of energy-data analysis will make a big difference to the effectiveness of your ongoing energy-saving efforts.
Don't risk wasting any more time chasing hard energy-saving opportunities when easy ones are there for the taking... Take control of your building's energy consumption today!
Energy Lens is very easy to pick-up and use productively.
It's been designed to make analysis of interval energy data as fast and as cost-effective as possible, so that you can focus on saving the business money without costing it too much time.
Energy Lens has a number of advanced features to give you precise control over the generated charts and figures. For example, Energy Lens makes it easy to:
- Focus on particular days-of-the-week and times-of-the-day (e.g. to look at individual tariff cost-bands, or occupancy hours only).
- Configure specific days that should be excluded from certain types of analysis (e.g. bank holidays and shutdown periods).
The upshot of this is that you can rapidly create charts and tables containing the exact information you need to work out how best to cut energy costs.
- Tight integration with Excel: Energy Lens creates charts and tables directly in Excel – you can save them, edit them, copy and paste them into reports and presentations, or email them on to a colleague.
- Works with virtually any interval energy data that can be opened in Excel (5-minute, 10-minute, 15-minute, 20-minute, half-hourly, hourly). Interval energy data invariably comes in either an Excel spreadsheet file, or a CSV file (which can be opened directly in Excel).
No reviews were found for BizEE Energy Lens - Energy Management Software for In-House Energy Managers. Be the first to review!