EnergyPro - Most Advanced and Flexible Energy Modelling Software Package
You focus on optimal solutions and energyPRO is the tool. We continuously develop energyPRO to meet the needs of our customers. Release 4.4 is now available and among many features a dedicated heat pump unit has been added allowing the dynamic COP value to be calculated based on temperatures.
- CHP plants
- Heat pumps
- Solar collectors
- Photo voltaic
- Hybrid energy systems
- Wind turbines
- Electric boilers
- Electric/Absorption chillers
- Thermal stores
- Geothermal energy
- Biomass, biogas and other fuels
Why is energyPRO the most advanced modeling tool?
Why is energyPRO a unique modelling tool?
energyPRO is optimizing the energy systems modelled, -according to all preconditions as weather properties, technical properties of the different units, maintenance costs, fuel prices, taxes, subsidies, loses etc. energyPRO uses our own analytical optimization methodology developed over more than 20 years. Other tools uses mathematical solvers, which can result in incorrect results because of incorrect starting points due to the system properties, other tools again are not optimizing the systems but e.g. calculating and verifying a stady state situation of a given unit or situation. The analytical methodology of energyPRO requires some system knowledge from the user, but it also gives the most powerful tool for energy planning, basis for decisions, optimization of energy systems, system integration, sustainable change processes etc.
energyPRO is developed by EMD International A/S and has been applied in a large number of projects all over the world for more than 20 years by energy companies, consultancy firms, academic institutions and others.
energyPRO is widely recognized for its many possibilities and highly user-friendly interface making it easy even for beginners of the software to make detailed analyses.
energyPRO enables you to:
- Calculate the optimal operation of an energy plant
- Make detailed investment analyses
- Model industrial cogeneration and trigeneration
- Simulate energy plants participating on different electricity markets
- Analyse the interaction between separate energy plants
energyPRO is constantly being updated to make sure it contains the newest functionalities to meet the requirements of our many energyPRO users worldwide.
- Model and simulate complex energy systems
- Perform investment analyses/feasibility studies
- Compare different scenarios
- Prepare operational budgets
- Make operation follow-up
- Conduct sensitivity analyses
- Perform environmental reporting
- Optimize bidding strategies for electricity markets