Entronix - Enterprise-Grade Energy Monitoring Software
Increases efficiency throughout your portfolio. Cloud-Based Software. Simple Installation. Real-Time Data, sub-minute accuracy. Automatic Fault Detection.
View your building’s consumption in simple, easy-to-understand visualizations, side-by-side with other factors like weather.
View details on every single point in the system, along with the logic, calculations, alarms, detected faults and visualizations relevant to that point.
Controller View offers a behavioral overview of devices not generally considered meters. Users are able to confirm that equipment is being used efficiently, as well as monitor other sensors in the building.
Create dashboards from templates or from scratch. These can be private to a user or shared to anyone in the world via public URL and QR code links.
Analysis & Reporting
EMP offers a number of different reports designed to help you better understand how your building is using energy. Any report can be scheduled to run periodically and send out the results by email.
System can easily “stitch” together water, electrical and gas data from multiple buildings for EUI analysis, Analytics and much more.
Energy Star Integration
All information currently listed on an Energy Star account can be imported into EMP. This includes all buildings listed and all meters associated with said buildings.
Entronix helps you bill your tenants for energy usage by pulling consumption data directly from the meters themselves.
Identify and alert building engineers of problems as soon as they occur, or in many cases, even before.
Template-based and custom dashboards can be shared with the public via public link and/or QR code. These public dashboards only expose the data you allow and feature live, up to the second data.
Create baselines for your facility management team by using built in algorithms which factor in things like consumption rates, weather and occupancy to produce “normalized data”.
Entronix Platform is fully integrated with the Energy Star Portfolio Manager and can provide automated two-way reporting. It also provides Energy Star Score Analysis so you can compare your building with others.
In addition to Tenant Billing, the system can also provide intuitive tenant dashboards as a free service – deliver more value to your tenants.
- The Entronix system delivers reporting & analysis on electrical, gas and water consumption, greenhouse emissions, peak demand, tenant overtime billing, EUI and much more.
- Data can come from many sources – smart meters, pulse input, EMS/BMS systems, utility bill, spreadsheet import or even manual entry.
- System scales to your needs. 1 building/meter or thousands via the same platform with no extra licenses required.
- Get a bird’s eye view of all events as they occur on one screen, then quickly drill down to what’s important.
- Save time – use our Virtual Briefcase to store your frequent or favorite reports.
- Data retention – cloud-based system allows for unlimited historical data storage.
- Sophisticated Fault Detection constantly monitors all data points and notifies you of issues such as points with unusual values, new peak demand values or an invoice that is abnormally high/low.
- Simple Architecture – Entronix nodes do not require static IP addresses or firewall configuration from the IT department. Simple connect to an active internet connection (wired, WiFi or Cellular) and it is ready to go.