PowerOn - Reliance Energy Management System Software
Electric utilities are faced with many challenges imposed by today's Smart Grid. High penetration of bulk renewables, demand response options, aging assets and an aging workforce, coupled with increased operating and maintenance costs, security, increased integration with external systems and increased data processing requirements contribute to the needs of today's advanced Energy Management System (EMS).
The PowerOn Reliance EMS meets these demands with ...
The PowerOn Reliance EMS meets these demands with a secure core system built on an open-standard, distributed architecture and augmented by powerful application suites for generation, transmission and distribution power grids.
Features & Benefits:
- Robust generation and transmission grid power system applications supporting real-time, study and training environments provide current and future operator situational awareness
- Built-in advanced visualization capabilities driven by a secure, platform independent Graphical User Interface
- World coordinate displays supporting transmission grid overviews provide support for graphical backgrounds, weather data, crew locations, flexible gradients and dynamic approaching limit symbols for flows and other real-time data
- Operator configurable dashboards provide support for displays, charts and graphs, summaries and graphical contingencies
- Advanced alarm and event summaries with operator customizable sorting and filtering
- Enhanced grid reliability
- Increased grid capacity
- Advanced contingency awareness
- Decreased system support costs
- Secure system that meets worldwide regulatory requirements
- Monitors and controls generation, transmission and distribution assets in real-time
- Provides real-time situational awareness coupled with advanced visualization capabilities for faster user recognition of the overall system status
- Analyzes near-term operating grid contingencies and provides alternative solutions to reduce potential outages
- Economically provides increased grid capacity while maintaining overall grid reliability and regulatory requirements
- Reduces overall system support costs through intuitive data and display maintenance support tools
- Meets today's secure system needs with flexible environments including fully redundant primary and backup production, quality assurance, training and development systems
Comprehensive training courses have been created to meet the specific needs of our customers. We offer a complete curriculum for engineers, developers, administrators and end users of the PowerOn Reliance product suite. In addition to the scheduled classroom offerings at our state-of-the-art Melbourne Florida training facility, most courses can also be taught at customer facilities upon request.
Our dedicated team of support professionals is available to provide the following services designed to keep your PowerOn Reliance evergreen:
- 24x7 Help Desk
- Security Patch Management
- Product Enhancements
- System Expansions
- Hardware Upgrades
- Software Upgrades
No reviews were found for PowerOn - Reliance Energy Management System Software. Be the first to review!