powerPerfector - Version Plus - Voltage Power Optimisation Software
Voltage Power Optimisation has been integrated into the energy efficiency plans of organisations ranging from SMEs to the largest government departments.
The standard unit alters the incoming supply voltage at a fixed ratio, and is suitable for most buildings. Optimisation settings are referenced from the logging of your building’s incoming voltage supply in order to maximise your savings
The powerPerfector Plus features dynamic VPO®, in addition to the power conditioning benefits afforded by the standard unit, and uniquely is the only “BUCK & BOOST” technology on the market. Twice the engineering functionality allows it to lift the voltage up from below 208V to 220V. Real protection, unlike standard “BUCK” transformers.
Suitable for electrical supplies with high volatility, the powerPerfector Plus will correct and adapt automatically to the changing voltage conditions giving an optimised output in a fixed band.
Output voltage can also be adjusted online from anywhere in the world via smartphone, tablet or computer or on-site using the secure user interface. This makes it ideal for sites with critical equipment, or those with an unstable supply.
De-risking your business
Mitigating risk is a fundamental part of running a successful organisation. Without your electricity supply, you are not in business. powerPerfector can mitigate your three highest business risks:
- Power quality in the UK is deteriorating because of the increasingly diverse renewable power feeds to Grid supply that disrupt what was a uni-directional power supply and is now multi-directional. This is disrupting power quality by increasing voltage volatility, transients and harmonics in the network.
- powerPerfector is the only solid state technology that can homogenise this variable power output due to its power conditioning capabilities.
- Your supply needs this protection as we move to a more diverse power supplied network (wind, solar, micro-generation).
- If your building loses its power source or your equipment ceases to work due to supply issues, you are out of business until reliable power is restored. The financial implications are huge.
- Energy price rises are inevitable. Taking action now to reduce usage, increases bottom line profit and shareholder value.
- powerPerfector will also reduce your carbon tax and capital replacement costs – further increasing profits.
- Corporate Social Responsibility is now a major boardroom topic. Targets have been set, strategies signed off and budget set aside.
- Additionally, consider the damage to your reputation if your building is without power, not to mention the huge losses.
Risk is not an option – powerPerfector is your guaranteed protection.
No reviews were found for powerPerfector - Version Plus - Voltage Power Optimisation Software. Be the first to review!