SolarAnywhere - Version Services - Software for Ground Tuning Studies, Custom Solutions & Expert Advice
Unlock the full potential of your SolarAnywhere data; Tap into Clean Power Research’s deep expertise in solar resource modeling. From ground tuning studies to custom solutions for your applications, contact us today to see how we can be of service to you.
Ask us about:
Ask us about:
- Ground tuning studies
- Custom solutions
Ground Tuning Studies
Leverage methodologies developed by Dr. Richard Perez specifically for solar resource assessment, and Clean Power Research solar resource experts.
Minimize resource risk and obtain the best terms for project financing with reports that are recognized by all major banks and independent engineers.
Take advantage of our efficient process to save time and money on your solar resource assessment workflow. Get a report for your project in 5 business days.
GroundWork Renewables Partnership
Clean Power Research partners with Groundwork Renewables to provide ground reference solar data for a complete solar resource assessment
GroundWork Renewables offers these core programs:
- Rey Program for Solar Resource Assessment delivers the highest quality measurement data with the lowest field uncertainty
- Rey MET System measures irradiance, soiling and albedo along with ancillary meteorological measurements
- GroundWatch® includes program management, field visits, weekly onsite maintenance, data monitoring and data quality control
- Ground Data Package includes quality controlled data files along with data qualitative availability tables that confirm the bankability of GroundWork datasets
SolarAnywhere® Custom Solutions
Our team has been laser focused on developing a better understanding of satellite-to-solar irradiance modeling since the release of the first version of the SUNY model in 2003. Needless to say, no one understands your SolarAnywhere data better than we do.
Areas of expertise include:
- Solar resource assessment
- Solar forecasting and plant optimization to meet firm power requirements
- Data integrations
No reviews were found for SolarAnywhere - Version Services - Software for Ground Tuning Studies, Custom Solutions & Expert Advice. Be the first to review!