SolarEye - PV Solar Plant Monitoring Web Platform
Performance Estimation: Real-time analysis and comparison between the energy produced by the plant and the estimation of the energy that should have been produced based on intelligent dynamically produced models. Deviations in performance are calculated with high accuracy (up to 2%) and facilitate the detection of potential disturbances the installation.
- Monitor multiple plants simultaneously, through a unified management environment of PV installations.
- Presentation and management of plants with inverters of multiple types and different manufacturers.
- Message logging of all faults that have occurred and prοvision of useful statistics.
- Multiple performance indicators per PV installation.
- Comparison of plants based on diffrent performance indicators.
- Innovative diagnostic tools for rapid fault isolation through user-friendly and stylish interfaces, based on Web 2.0 technologies.
- Automatic generation of the AC diagram of each installation and visualization of possible faults, thus increasing recovery speed.
- Identification of inverters with loss of energy, plotting the period when production is less than expected and the corresponding loss of energy.
- Graphical representation of multiple data (Generated Power, Energy, Current, Voltage, etc.).
Alerts are sent through email and SMS in case of major failures and erratic operation. Full reporting regarding the plants' operational status and performance, as configured by the integrator.