SynaptiQ is a powerful and flexible solar PV portfolio management tool to treamline solar PV O&M operations with intelligent data analysis, maintain oversight and control over solar PV portfolios with reliable, independent reporting,optimize performance and increase IRR, by increasing cost-efficiency of monitoring and operations.The most hardware compatible platform available, SynaptiQ enables data collection and analysis over entire portfolios, cross-park and independent benchmarking, alarm handling and intervention follow-up, in addition to providing high level, customizable reporting.
SynaptiQ Solar is an essential monitoring, O&M and reporting toolbox for:
- Solar PV system installers
- asset managers
- Data capture and storage
- Compatible with the widest range of loggers and inverters.
- Analysis, benchmarking and forecasting
- Diagnostics, independent performance validations and forecasting features.
- Operations and maintenance
- Alarm workflows, intervention planning and follow-up, device/plant logbooks.
- Reporting and communication
- Marketing portal and automated, customizable reporting investors can count on.
Compatible with over 10 loggers and 70 inverters
SynaptiQ Solar is the most hardware compatible monitoring platform on the market, providing full visibility on PV park activity.
It is built to collect data directly from all kinds of systems on a PV site at any chosen granularity, thus ensuring quick implementation and maximum cost-efficiency.
All data is subject to automatic data sanity checks for even more reliability.
SynaptiQ collects data from...
- Most loggers and inverters
- Combiner boxes, string boxes
- Meteo stations
- Official meters
- Power analysers
- Satellite data
- Electricity switches
- Park entrances
- Security equipment
3E's independence and expertise in solar PV project guidance are the supporting framework behind SynaptiQ.
To provide reliable, independent benchmarks for performance and yield analysis, the platform combines:
- External data references- satellite irradiation data, calibrated satellite data (sensor cloud) and meteo station data...
- 3E solar production models and complex simulations providing intelligent performance deviation alerts for improved diagnostics
- Full flexibility in defining thresholds and configuring notifications
SynaptiQ Solar enables quick and simple drill downs into data collected from site, at any time granularity, and detailed comparisons of all components and parks, independently of weather conditions.
SynaptiQ's precision and strength lie in:
- A unique combination of equipment alarms and performance deviation alerts -based on 3E solar modelling
- Full, simple to use alarm workflows to categorize, prioritize and assign issues to O&M technicians for treatment
- Calendar tools for intervention planning and follow-up
- Powerful data collection engine ensuring that diagnostics are based on reliable, up to date information at the required level of detail
- Integrated external reference data (satellite and meteo data for example)
- A reliable logbook of issues for all equipment
Stop losing time collecting reference data for your reports
SynaptiQ Solar provides reliable investor reporting quickly and efficiently thanks to:
- Integrated data sanity checks and external reference fall-back data (satellite irradiation)
- Integrated independent performance validations based on 3E solar models
- Full view on O&M activities
Automated, simplified reporting
The powerful reporting engine is especially user-friendly and built to help owners, asset managers and investors drastically reduce administrative overload:
- Intuitive interface, enabling quick drill downs into or aggregations of data
- User overview dashboards with key information
- One click data and report exports to excel or pdf
- Customisable report templates
- Key alarm notifications via email
- Also available on ipad