Version RTU FWM - Modular Telecontrol Substation
From Telecontrol System
Ideal fields of applications of the FWM are telecontrol knots/subcenters as well as medium- and large-sized telecontrol substations. There are different FWM hardware alternatives with up to 14 hardware slots - an expansion by additional slot-components is possible.
Most popular related searches
Core Advantages of the FWM are:
- numerous options to expand the hardware
- usable as telecontrol knot/subcenter with own visualization, protocolling
- varying hardware components for power supply, CPUs and digital and
- enables the integration of many I/Os and interfaces at small space
- high memory volume with up to 16 MB for data archiving
- DIN rail assembly
- battery-buffered real-time clock
- optional: PLC-functionality
- optional: data link to customary PLCs via various interfaces
- and a lot more...
No reviews were found for Version RTU FWM - Modular Telecontrol Substation. Be the first to review!