With respect to the current sanitary situation and in accordance with the OIE center from Mines ParisTech, we have the regret to inform you that we have to cancel the Solar Training 2022. We wish to keep delivering the solar training in a ‘face-to-face’ mode for a better understanding of the courses and to foster networking with all lecturers. We will get back to you as soon as a new date will be settled.
Location: MINES ParisTech facilities in Sophia Antipolis, France. A sanitary pass will be required to attend the event and all attendees must wear a facial mask at any time.
Conference Language: English
- 350 € for the main set of lectures from Monday 24th to Thursday 27th (including catering, lunches, and Wednesday 26th cultural event and dinner).
- 500 € for the optional master class on Friday 28th. Special rate for academics.
Why attending this training?
- Understand science and techniques related to surface solar radiation
- Discover numerical meteorological and satellite-derived models
- Learn about in-situ pyranometers and assess quality check procedures
- Explore atlases and QGIS software for site prospection
- Work on Typical Meteorological Year for long-term solar resource assessment (bankable yield report, performance ratio)
- Gain deep insights upon short and long-term forecasting methods to optimize PV farms monitoring