AEconversion GmbH & Co. KG
The AEconversion GmbH & Co. KG, headquartered in Bad Sassendorf/Germany, is an emerging company that specializes in solutions for the use of adaptive energy. Our experienced engineering team based in Germany, has designed and constructed micro-inverter and compatible communication solutions for renewable energies as well as custom power supply systems for industrial applications. This includes the design and layout of power electronics and magnetics. The industrial production of inverters and OEM products takes place at AEconversion with the highest standards in quality assurance and control, including an optimal handling of delivery and service. Even for large quantity orders, we are able to provide a comprehensive set of flexible solutions. Delivery, packing and logistics are set according to customer specifications.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Renewable Energy
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
- Year Founded:
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
AEconversion offers products for the efficient use of renewable energies, from photovoltaic systems on rooftops for self-consumption to commercial PV-systems for feeding into the utility grid. And it all starts with the AEconversion Micro-Inverter.
AEconversion Micro-Inverters combined with communication solutions and system accessories, guarantee the cost and performance efficiency of any photovoltaic system.
The company originates from the solar division of the APtronic AG and is operating as an independent company since 2012, under the leadership of the co-founder and former managing director of APtronic AG. The core staff of APtronic Solar, the technology, the product range, the location for research and development, as well as the production facility were implemented into the newly founded AEconversion.
The AEconversion Micro-Inverter offers substantial advantages:
- Increased yields through module-based MPP tracking
- Wide MPP tracking range that increases the system efficiency
- Anti-islanding through integrated disconnection device
- Low system cost as some DC-components and complicated system and shading planning become unnecessary
- Easy installation via Plug & Play connectors
- Increased safety due to the elimination of high system voltages on the direct voltage side
- Modular system monitoring to assist with performance optimizations
- High module compatibility
- Wide range of application areas open up new customer groups for distributors and installers
- Customer-oriented product variety
In addition, AEconversion is the right partner for the development and production of OEM inverters and custom power supplies for renewable energy and industry applications.